Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by tony

Page: 4 / 13

Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Experience-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: tony
Question 16

Cloud Kicks (CK) has a subscription model to send new sneakers to customers every month. Customers log in to the CK site, where they can manage their accounts, manage and create cases, and submit refund claims. CK also provides access to articles from its Knowledge base.

Which template should CK use to give customers the access they need?

Options:

A.

Build Your Own

B.

Microsite

C.

Help Center

D.

Account Portal

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 17

Ursa Major Solar is utilizing audience targeting for specific components in its portal.

Which two considerations regarding audience targeting are true? Calculator

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

You can’t assign audiences to the components in the template header and footer sections.

B.

Available domains are created in the Administration workspace and associated with a community through a custom URL.

C.

You can’t assign record-based criteria to a component or branding set.

D.

You can only have three audiences.

Discussion
Question 18

Universal Containers (UC) has a customer portal so that customers can manage their shipping. UC has several sharing rules in place and leverages the External Account Hierarchy to assist with data access. One of UC's large customers, Cloud Kicks, has recently acquired Northern Trail Outfitters. Sales wants to merge these two accounts, but they are getting an error.

What could be the cause of the error?

Options:

A.

Accounts with active Experience Cloud users cannot be merged with another account.

B.

The user trying to merge the accounts does not have the Merge Portal Roles permission.

C.

The user trying to merge the accounts does not have the System Administrator profile.

D.

Accounts used in an External Account Hierarchy cannot be merged with another account.

Discussion
Question 19

Ursa Major Solar (UMS) will be creating a partner portal to distributing leads to partners. Partners will also be able to create their own leads in the portal UMS has decided to use Partner Central template.

Which three should UMS take at a minimum In order to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Create a Lead Process for Lead Distribution

B.

Create a Lead Queue for Lead Distribution.

C.

Enable Allow External Creation’’ in Digital Experience settings

D.

Configure Lead creation Leadon low Distribution inside PRM Workspace.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 13

Experience-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Experience-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Experience-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99