Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by kyron

Page: 6 / 13

Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Experience-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: kyron
Question 24

DreamHouse Realty (DR) plans to invite individuals from several new companies to its Broker Portal and would like to differentiate the user experience for each company.

Which three options should the DR system administrator use to personalize the look and feel of the portal for each new brokerage?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Branding Sets

B.

Audience Sets

C.

Page Variations

D.

Audience Targeting

E.

Partner User Roles

Discussion
Question 25

Which step denotes the completion of an Experience Cloud site setup?

Options:

A.

Setting up SSO

B.

Activating the site

C.

Assigning roes to users

D.

Assigning profiles to users

Discussion
Question 26

Bloomington Caregivers (BC) wants to share Covid-19 related information with all site visitors, including unauthenticated users.

Which three things should BC in mind about unauthenticated or guest user access?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Guest user external organization-wide default are always set to Private.

B.

Guest user can’t access records via manual sharing

C.

Guest user can’t records via manual existing records

D.

Guest user can’t be members of public groups or queues.

E.

Guest user external organization-wide defaults are always set to Public.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 27

Universal Container (UC) has a business model that involves B2C as well B2B customers. A group of B2B customers has recently signed a contract with UC that would allow them to start working with the UC Support team in resolving low-severity B2C customer issues.

How should UC use Experience Cloud to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

Create a digital experience for B2C customers and B2B customers, and use the internal CRM app for employees.

B.

Create a single digital experience for B2C customers, B2B customers, and employees.

C.

Create a digital experience for B2B customers, a partner portal for B2B customers, and use the internal CRM org for employees.

D.

Create a digital experience for B2C customer and employees, and another one for B2B customers and employees.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

Experience-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Experience-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Experience-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99