Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by boden

Page: 7 / 13

Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Experience-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Consultant
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: boden
Question 28

Universal Containers has recently launched a site for its retailers. Retailers are able to collaborate with other retailers around topics; however, retail managers aren't able to see records owned by their peers and subordinates.

What should be done to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Retail managers need to be put in the executive role in the Role Hierarchy.

B.

Retail managers need to be given Super User access.

C.

A Sharing Rule needs to be created.

D.

A Sharing Set needs to be created.

Discussion
Question 29

An Experience site is built in an Unlimited org. Some of the pages within the site are exposed to guest users.

How many page views are allowed per month?

Options:

A.

1 million

B.

5 million

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 30

Universal Containers (UC) has hired UX designers to help improve brand recognition and has a new style guide it needs to implement to unify branding across all of its Experience sites.

What should UC do to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Create a custom theme to apply to all Experience sites.

B.

Reference a shared Bootstrap CSS file in all of the sites.

C.

Create a custom template to apply to all Experience sites.

D.

Send the style guide to Experience managers to implement.

Discussion
Question 31

Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) is punning to create an HR help desk for Its employees. IT recommends using Experience Cloud to build the HR help desk app

Whet should NTO consider when building the MR help desk app?

Options:

A.

HR user profits is only available in Enterprise and Performance Editions with HR permission sat license.

B.

MR user profile is only available in Employee Cloud with Employee permission set license.

C.

The HR help desk app can centralize Chatter from all related active Experience Cloud sites in the org.

D.

The HR help desk app can centralize knowledge and self service in to one experience site.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 7 / 13

Experience-Cloud-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Experience-Cloud-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Experience-Cloud-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99