Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by winifred

Page: 2 / 11

Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Marketing Cloud Consultant
Questions: 156 Q&A's Shared By: winifred
Question 8

A customer wants to limit the number of emails a subscriber receives to a maximum of one email every 14 days. After the 14-day period, the subscriber is eligible to receive the next message.

What should a consultant recommend to meet this criteria?

Options:

A.

Import the identified subscribers into a list when creating the send.

B.

Create an exclusion data extension populated with the identified subscribers.

C.

Query contacts from the Einstein Engagement Frequency data extension when creating the send.

D.

Create a suppression list populated with the identified subscribers.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 9

A customer wants to create a mobile app that requires users to log in or register before accessing their data. Their source of truth Is Sales Cloud which Is connected to Marketing Cloud. Users who log In with existing credentials will have their device associated with their ContactKey. Users who register with the mobile app will not have their devices associated with a ContactKey for up to 24 hours.

What consideration should a consultant provide to the customer?

Options:

A.

User device data is unavailable in Contact Builder for up to 48 hours.

B.

All mobile app users will create additional Contacts in Marketing Cloud.

C.

Existing users will create additional Contacts in Marketing Cloud.

D.

Newly registered users will create additional Contacts in Marketing Cloud.

Discussion
Question 10

Northern Trail Outfitters recently purchased Marketing Cloud to start running cross-channel campaigns. They are looking for guidance on which value to use as the subscriber key.

Which two options should the consultant recommend? (Choose 2 answers)

Options:

A.

Email

B.

CRM ID

C.

Mobile Device ID

D.

Loyalty Program Number

Discussion
Question 11

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to implement a Welcome email. New subscribers signing up on their website should receive the email promptly. They are utilizing Marketing Cloud Connect to connect Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.

Which solution should capture the new subscribers?

Options:

A.

Smart Capture form on website

B.

Salesforce Triggered Sends

C.

File import to data extension

D.

Batch file dropped to SFTP

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

Marketing-Cloud-Consultant