Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-001 Exam Questions and Answers by digby

Page: 29 / 34

PMI PMI-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional v5
Exam Code: PMI-001 Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 919 Q&A's Shared By: digby
Question 116

A project manager has created an issue log to document issues communicated by project team members during weekly team meetings. This is an input of:

Options:

A.

Manage Stakeholder Expectations.

B.

Monitor and Control Risks.

C.

Plan Risk Management.

D.

Report Performance.

Discussion
Question 117

Which type of estimating is used to improve the accuracy of an activity's duration?

Options:

A.

Analogous

B.

Parametric

C.

Three-point

D.

What-if scenario analysis

Discussion
Question 118

What’s budget?

Options:

A.

Monitoring & Controlling

B.

Executing

C.

Planning

D.

Initiating

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 119

Which of the following is a tool and technique used in all processes within Project Integration Management?

Options:

A.

Records management system

B.

Expert judgment

C.

Project management software

D.

Issue log

Discussion
Page: 29 / 34
Title