Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by ayana

Page: 2 / 4

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: ayana
Question 8

A company is attempting to steer traffic to Netskope using GRE tunnels. They notice that after the initial configuration, users cannot access external websites from their browsers.

What are three probable causes for this issue? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

The pre-shared key for the GRE tunnel is incorrect.

B.

The configured GRE peer in the Netskope platform is incorrect.

C.

The corporate firewall might be blocking GRE traffic.

D.

The route map was applied to the wrong router interface.

E.

Netskope does not support GRE tunnels.

Discussion
Question 9

What are two reasons why legacy solutions, such as on-premises firewalls and proxies, fail to secure the data and data access compared to Netskope Secure Web Gateway? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Legacy solutions are unable to see the user who is trying to access the application.

B.

The applications where the data resides are no longer in one central location.

C.

Legacy solutions do not meet compliance standards.

D.

The users accessing this data are not in one central place.

Discussion
Question 10

What correctly defines the Zero Trust security model?

Options:

A.

least privilege access

B.

multi-layered security

C.

strong authentication

D.

double encryption

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 11

You want to deploy Netskope's zero trust network access (ZTNA) solution, NPA. In this scenario, which action would you perform to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Create an OAuth identity access control between your users and your applications.

B.

Set up a reverse proxy using SAML and an identity provider.

C.

Enable Steer all Private Apps in your existing steering configuration(s) from the admin console.

D.

Configure SCIM to exchange identity information and attributes with your applications.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

NSK101
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSK101 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSK101 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99