Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by ayana

Page: 2 / 7

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: ayana
Question 8

You are working with traffic from applications with pinned certificates. In this scenario, which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

An exception should be added to the steering configuration.

B.

The domains used by certificate-pinned applications should be added to the authentication bypass list.

C.

Traffic with pinned certificates should be blocked.

D.

The domains used by applications with pinned certificates should be allowed in an inline policy.

Discussion
Question 9

You are deploying TLS support for real-time Web and SaaS transactions. What are two secure implementation methods in this scenario? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Bypass TLS 1.3 because it is not widely adopted.

B.

Downgrade to TLS 1.2 whenever possible.

C.

Support TLS 1.2 only when 1.3 is not supported by the server.

D.

Require TLS 1.3 for every server that accepts it.

Discussion
Question 10

A new customer is concerned about performance, especially with respect to Microsoft 365. They have offices in 20 countries around the world and their workforce is mostly mobile.

In this scenario, which two statements about NewEdge would align with the customer's requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

NewEdge accurately identifies Microsoft 365 violations and data risks.

B.

NewEdge provides advanced public cloud infrastructure security.

C.

NewEdge provides direct peering with Microsoft in every data center.

D.

NewEdge delivers a single, unified network with all services available in all locations worldwide.

Discussion
Question 11

Which Netskope platform component uses NewEdge Traffic Management for traffic steering?

Options:

A.

Cloud Exchange

B.

Client

C.

Data Plane On-Premises

D.

Explicit Proxy Over Tunnel

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 2 / 7

NSK101
PDF

$40  $99.99

NSK101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NSK101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99