Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by kyan

Page: 3 / 7

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: kyan
Question 12

A company is attempting to steer traffic to Netskope using GRE tunnels. They notice that after the initial configuration, users cannot access external websites from their browsers.

What are three probable causes for this issue? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

The pre-shared key for the GRE tunnel is incorrect.

B.

The configured GRE peer in the Netskope platform is incorrect.

C.

The corporate firewall might be blocking GRE traffic.

D.

The route map was applied to the wrong router interface.

E.

Netskope does not support GRE tunnels.

Discussion
Question 13

Why would you want to define an App Instance?

Options:

A.

to create an API Data Protection Policy for a personal Box instance

B.

to differentiate between an enterprise Google Drive instance vs. a personal Google Drive instance

C.

to enable the instance_id attribute in the advanced search field when using query mode

D.

to differentiate between an enterprise Google Drive instance vs. an enterprise Box instance

Discussion
Question 14

Which three statements are correct about Netskope's NewEdge Security Cloud Network Infrastructure? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

It takes advantage of the public cloud by deploying security services on Google Cloud Platform.

B.

It includes direct peering with Microsoft and Google in every data center.

C.

It is a private security cloud network that is massively over provisioned, highly elastic, and built for scale.

D.

It delivers a single, unified network with no surcharges or reliance on public cloud infrastructure or virtual PoPs.

E.

It simplifies the administrator's job by limiting access to pre-defined availability zones.

Discussion
Question 15

Which two use cases would be considered examples of Shadow IT within an organization? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

a sanctioned Salesforce account used by a contractor to upload non-sensitive data

B.

a sanctioned Wetransfer being used by a corporate user to share sensitive data

C.

an unsanctioned Microsoft 365 OneDrive account being used by a corporate user to upload sensitive data

D.

an unsanctioned Google Drive account used by a corporate user to upload non-sensitive data

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 3 / 7

NSK101
PDF

$40  $99.99

NSK101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NSK101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99