Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by kyan

Page: 3 / 4

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: kyan
Question 12

What are two use cases for Netskope's DLP solution? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

to stop unintentional data movement

B.

to detect malware in files before they are uploaded to a cloud application

C.

to detect sensitive data in password protected files

D.

to ensure regulatory compliance

Discussion
Question 13

Which two functions are available for both inline and API protection? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

multi-factor authentication

B.

threat protection

C.

DLP

D.

Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)

Discussion
Question 14

Which three security controls are offered by the Netskope Cloud platform? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

identity lifecycle management

B.

data loss prevention for SMTP

C.

cloud security posture management

D.

endpoint anti-malware

E.

threat protection

Discussion
Question 15

In which scenario would you use a SAML reverse proxy?

Options:

A.

When the API-enabled protection exceeds the Cloud App API usage limits and cannot be used anymore.

B.

When the organization wants to perform inline inspection of cloud application traffic for roaming users that do not have the Netskope agent installed.

C.

When there are multiple SAML IdPs in use and the SAML reverse proxy can help federate them all together.

D.

When PAC files or explicit proxies can be used to steer traffic to the Netskope platform.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 3 / 4

NSK101
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSK101 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSK101 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99