Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by elio

Page: 4 / 4

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: elio
Question 16

Which two common security frameworks are used today to assess and validate a vendor's security practices? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Data Science Council of America

B.

Building Security in Maturity Model

C.

ISO 27001

D.

NIST Cybersecurity Framework

Discussion
Question 17

You want to prevent Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) attacks on an encrypted website or application. In this scenario, which method would you use?

Options:

A.

Use a stronger encryption algorithm.

B.

Use certificate pinning.

C.

Use a proxy for the connection.

D.

Use a weaker encryption algorithm.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 18

What is a benefit that Netskope instance awareness provides?

Options:

A.

It prevents movement of corporate sensitive data to a personal Dropbox account.

B.

It prevents the user from copying information from a corporate email and pasting the information into a GitHub repository.

C.

It differentiates between an IT managed Google Drive instance versus a personal Dropbox account.

D.

It differentiates between an IT managed Google Drive instance versus a personal Google Drive instance.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

NSK101
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSK101 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSK101 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99