Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by elio

Page: 4 / 7

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: elio
Question 16

Exhibit

Questions 16

Which portion of the interface shown in the exhibit allows an administrator to set severity, assign ownership, track progress, and perform forensic analysis with excerpts of violating content?

Options:

A.

Skope IT-> Alerts

B.

Incidents -> DLP

C.

API-enabled Protection -> Inventory

D.

Reports -> New Report

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 17

You want to set up a Netskope API connection to Box.

What two actions must be completed to enable this connection? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Install the Box desktop sync client.

B.

Authorize the Netskope application in Box.

C.

Integrate Box with the corporate IdP.

D.

Configure Box in SaaS API Data protection.

Discussion
Question 18

What are two reasons why legacy solutions, such as on-premises firewalls and proxies, fail to secure the data and data access compared to Netskope Secure Web Gateway? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Legacy solutions are unable to see the user who is trying to access the application.

B.

The applications where the data resides are no longer in one central location.

C.

Legacy solutions do not meet compliance standards.

D.

The users accessing this data are not in one central place.

Discussion
Question 19

Which three technologies describe the primary cloud service models as defined by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Cloud Service Provider (CSP)

B.

Identity as a Service (IDaaS)

C.

Platform as a Service (PaaS)

D.

Software as a Service (SaaS)

E.

Infrastructure as a Service (laaS)

Discussion