Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by kobi

Page: 4 / 8

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 287 Q&A's Shared By: kobi
Question 16

User1 and User2 plan to use Sync your settings.

On which devices can the users use Sync your settings? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 16

Options:

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 17

You implement Boundary1 based on the planned changes.

Which devices have a network boundary of 192.168.1.0/24 applied?

Options:

A.

Device2 only

B.

Device3 only

C.

Device 1. Device2. and Device5 only

D.

Device 1, Device2, Device3, and Device4 only

Discussion
Question 18

Which user can enroll Device6 in Intune?

Options:

A.

User4 and User2 only

B.

User4 and User 1 only

C.

User1, User2, User3, and User4

D.

User4. User Land User2 only

Discussion
Question 19

You implement the planned changes for Connection1 and Connection2

How many VPN connections will there be for User1 when the user signs in to Device 1 and Devke2? To answer select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE; Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

MD-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99