Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by clover

Page: 7 / 8

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 287 Q&A's Shared By: clover
Question 28

You need to meet the requirements for the MKG department users.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Assign the MKG department users the Purchaser role in Microsoft Store for Business

B.

Download the APPX file for App1 from Microsoft Store for Business

C.

Add App1 to the private store

D.

Assign the MKG department users the Basic Purchaser role in Microsoft Store for Business

E.

Acquire App1 from Microsoft Store for Business

Discussion
Question 29

You need to meet the technical requirements for the iOS devices.

Which object should you create in Intune?

Options:

A.

A compliance policy

B.

An app protection policy

C.

A Deployment profile

D.

A device configuration profile

Discussion
Question 30

What is the maximum number of devices that User1 and User2 can enroll in Intune? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

You need to meet the technical requirements for the IT department.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

From the Azure Active Directory blade in the Azure portal, enable Seamless single sign-on.

B.

From the Configuration Manager console, add an Intune subscription.

C.

From the Azure Active Directory blade in the Azure portal, configure the Mobility (MDM and MAM) settings.

D.

From the Microsoft Intune blade in the Azure portal, configure the Windows enrollment settings.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 7 / 8

MD-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99