Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by clover

Page: 7 / 11

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 302 Q&A's Shared By: clover
Question 28

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription. All devices run Windows 10.

You need to prevent users from enrolling the devices in the Windows Insider Program.

What two configurations should you perform from the Microsoft Intune admin center? Each correct answer is a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

a device restrictions device configuration profile

B.

an app configuration policy

C.

a Windows 10 and later security baseline

D.

a custom device configuration profile

E.

a Windows 10 and later update ring

Discussion
Question 29

You have an Azure AD tenant and 100 Windows 10 devices that are Azure AD joined and managed by using Microsoft Intune.

You need to configure Microsoft Defender Firewall and Microsoft Defender Antivirus on the devices. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

To configure Microsoft Defender Antivirus, create a Group Policy Object (GPO) and configure the Windows Defender Antivirus settings.

B.

To configure Microsoft Defender Firewall, create a device configuration profile and configure the Device restrictions settings.

C.

To configure Microsoft Defender Antivirus, create a device configuration profile and configure the Endpoint protection settings.

D.

To configure Microsoft Defender Antivirus, create a device configuration profile and configure the Device restrictions settings.

E.

To configure Microsoft Defender Firewall, create a device configuration profile and configure the Endpoint protection settings.

F.

To configure Microsoft Defender Firewall, create a Group Policy Object (GPO) and configure Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security.

Discussion
Question 30

You have a Hyper-V host that contains the virtual machines shown in the following table.

Questions 30

On which virtual machines can you install Windows 11?

Options:

A.

VM1 only

B.

VM3only

C.

VM1 and VM2 only

D.

VM2 and VM3 only

E.

VM1, VM2, and VM3

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 31

-

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains devices enrolled in Microsoft Intune.

You need to create Endpoint security policies to enforce the following requirements:

• Computers that run macOS must have FileVault enabled.

• Computers that run Windows 10 must have Microsoft Defender Credential Guard enabled.

• Computers that run Windows 10 must have Microsoft Defender Application Control enabled.

Which Endpoint security feature should you use for each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate features to the correct requirements. Each feature may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

MD-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99