Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by romi

Page: 6 / 8

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 287 Q&A's Shared By: romi
Question 24

You are evaluating which devices are compliant.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 25

You need to meet the technical requirements for the new HR department computers.

How should you configure the provisioning package? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You need to prepare for the deployment of the Phoenix office computers.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Extract the hardware ID information of each computer to a CSV file and upload the file from the Devices settings in Microsoft Store for Business.

B.

Generalize the computers and configure the Mobility (MDM and MAM) settings from the Azure Active

Directory blade in the Azure portal.

C.

Generalize the computers and configure the Device settings from the Azure Active Directory blade in the Azure portal.

D.

Extract the hardware ID information of each computer to an XLSX file and upload the file from the Devices settings in Microsoft Store for Business.

Discussion
Question 27

You need to meet the technical requirements for the LEG department computers.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

MD-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99