Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by brandon

Page: 3 / 11

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 244 Q&A's Shared By: brandon
Question 12

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that uses Microsoft Intune to manage personal and corporate devices. The tenant contains three Windows 10 devices as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 12

How will Intune classify each device after the devices are enrolled in Intune automatically? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 13

You use the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) to manage Windows 11 deployments.

From Deployment Workbench, you modify the WinPE settings and add PowerShell support.

You need to generate a new set of WinPE boot image files that contain the updated settings.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Deployment Shares node, update the deployment share.

B.

From the Advanced Configuration node, create new media.

C.

From the Packages node, import a new operating system package

D.

From the Operating Systems node, import a new operating system.

Discussion
Question 14

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that uses Microsoft Intune.

You use the Company Portal app to access and install published apps to enrolled devices.

From the Microsoft Intune admin center, you add a Microsoft Store app.

Which two App information types are visible in the Company Portal?

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Privacy URL

B.

Information URL

C.

Developer

D.

Owner

Discussion
Question 15

You have computers that run Windows 10 and are managed by using Microsoft Intune.

Users store their files in a folder named D:\Folder1.

You need to ensure that only a trusted list of applications is granted write access to D:\Folder1.

What should you configure in the device configuration profile?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Defender Exploit Guard

B.

Microsoft Defender Application Guard

C.

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen

D.

Microsoft Defender Application Control

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

MD-102