Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by brandon

Page: 3 / 8

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 287 Q&A's Shared By: brandon
Question 12

Which devices are registered by using the Windows Autopilot deployment service?

Options:

A.

Device1 only

B.

Device3 only

C.

Device1 and Device3 only

D.

Device1, Device2, and Device3

Discussion
Question 13

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You need to ensure that computer objects can be created as part of the Windows Autopilot deployment. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

To what should you grant the right to create the computer objects?

Options:

A.

Server2

B.

Server1

C.

GroupA

D.

DC1

Discussion
Question 15

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 3 / 8

MD-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99