Independence Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by brandon

Page: 3 / 8

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 287 Q&A's Shared By: brandon
Question 12

Which devices are registered by using the Windows Autopilot deployment service?

Options:

A.

Device1 only

B.

Device3 only

C.

Device1 and Device3 only

D.

Device1, Device2, and Device3

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 13

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You need to ensure that computer objects can be created as part of the Windows Autopilot deployment. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

To what should you grant the right to create the computer objects?

Options:

A.

Server2

B.

Server1

C.

GroupA

D.

DC1

Discussion
Question 15

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

MD-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99