Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 2 / 11

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 244 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 8

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You plan to enable Microsoft Intune enrollment for the following types of devices:

• Existing Windows 11 devices managed by using Configuration Manager

• Personal iOS devices

The solution must minimize user disruption.

Which enrollment method should you use for each device type? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

You have a Windows 10 device named Device! that is joined to Active Directory and enrolled in Microsoft Intune.

Device1 is managed by using Group Policy and Intune.

You need to ensure that the Intune settings override the Group Policy settings.

What should you configure?

Options:

A.

a device configuration profile

B.

a device compliance policy

C.

an MDM Security Baseline profile

D.

a Group Policy Object (GPO)

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 10

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains a user named User1. User! is assigned a Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 license. You use Microsoft Intune Suite to manage devices. User1 activates the following devices:

• Device1: Windows 11 Enterprise

• Device2: Windows 10 Enterprise

• Device3: Windows 11 Enterprise

How many more devices can User1 activate?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 11

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains two security groups named Group1 and Group2. Microsoft 365 uses Microsoft Intune Suite.

You use Microsoft Intune to manage devices.

You need to assign roles in Intune to meet the following requirements:

• The members of Group1 must manage Intune roles and assignments.

• The members of Group2 must assign existing apps and policies to users and devices.

The solution must follow the principle of least privilege.

Which role should you assign to each group? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

MD-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99