Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by wiktoria

Page: 10 / 10

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: wiktoria
Question 40

Your network contains an Active Directory domain named adatum.com. The domain contains two computers named Computer1 and Computer2 that run Windows 10. Remote Desktop is enabled on Computer2.

The domain contains the user accounts shown in the following table.

Questions 40

Computer2 contains the local groups shown in the following table.

Questions 40

The relevant user rights assignments for Computed are shown in the following table.

Questions 40

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 41

You have following types of devices enrolled in Microsoft Intune:

• Windows 10

• Android

• iOS

For which types of devices can you create VPN profiles in Microsoft Intune admin center?

Options:

A.

Windows 10 only

B.

Windows 10 and Android only

C.

Windows 10 and iOS only

D.

Android and iOS only

E.

Windows 10, Android, and iOS

Discussion
Question 42

You have an Azure AD tenant named contoso.com.

You plan to purchase 25 computers that run Windows 11. You plan to deliver the computers directly to users.

You need to ensure that during the out-of-box experience (OBE), users are prompted to sign in, and then the computers are configured to use Microsoft Intune.

Which two components should you configure? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

a provisioning package

B.

automatic enrollment

C.

an unattend.xml answer file

D.

a Windows Autopilot deployment profile for self-deploying mode

E.

a Windows Autopilot deployment profile for user-driven mode

Discussion