Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by aysha

Page: 5 / 8

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 287 Q&A's Shared By: aysha
Question 20

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains the devices shown in the following table.

Questions 20

You need to ensure that only devices running trusted firmware or operating system builds can access network resources.

Which compliance policy setting should you configure for each device? To answer, drag the appropriate settings to the correct devices. Each setting may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You have a Microsoft 365 ES subscription.

You use Microsoft Intune to manage all devices.

You need to prepare a Win32 app named Appl.exe for deployment.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft Intune admin center, create an app configuration policy.

B.

Change App1.exe to the INIUNEW1N format.

C.

From the Microsoft 365 Apps admin center, create a deployment configuration

D.

Upload App1 exe to Azure Blob Storage.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 22

Your network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain that contains the locations shown in the following table.

Questions 22

In Microsoft Intune, you enroll the Windows 10 devices shown in the following table.

Questions 22

You have a Delivery Optimization device configuration profile applied to all the devices. The profile is configured as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 22

From which devices can Device1 and Device2 get updates? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 22

Options:

Discussion
Question 23

You need a new conditional access policy that has an assignment for Office 365 Exchange Online.

You need to configure the policy to meet the technical requirements for Group4.

Which two settings should you configure in the policy? To answer, select the appropriate settings in the answer area.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

MD-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99