Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISTQB Updated CTFL-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by selina

Page: 2 / 12

ISTQB CTFL-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
Exam Code: CTFL-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ISTQB Certification: Foundation Level
Questions: 332 Q&A's Shared By: selina
Question 8

During test process improvement it is recommended to use standards where possible. Standards originate from various sources and they cover different subjects in relation to testing Pick TWO sources of software standards, useful to software testing from the ones mentioned below. 1 credit

Options:

A.

ISO 9126-1 ‘Software engineering- Product quality Part 1:

Quality model’ is an international standard, that provides a basis on which to define quality assurance solutions.

B.

ISA 4126-1 ‘Software engineering- Product quality Part 1:

Quality model’ is an international standard, that provides a basis on which to define quality assurance solutions.

C.

BS-7925-2 ‘Software testing. Software component testing is a national standard used internationally. It covers a number of testing techniques that may be useful both on component testing level and on system testing level.

D.

SY-395-01 ‘Standard for East Coast Hospital software’ is a regional standard adapted from a national one. Besides hospital software, this standard ought to be used also by other types of software system in the region.

E.

IEEE 829 ‘standard for software test documentation’ is an international standard to be following mandatory by all testing origination regardless of lifecycle models.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 9

Select THREE issues from the options provided that should at least be raised. 1 credit

Options:

A.

Has there been sufficient comparison of tools?

B.

What are the problems we are trying to address?

C.

Do we have a set of tool requirements to validate the tool against?

D.

How will the implementation be organized?

E.

Which project will be selected to perform the tool pilot?

F.

Is customized training available?

G.

How will the change process be managed?

Discussion
Question 10

What is the Risk Priority Number for risk item number 2? 2 credits

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 11

What would be a test approach regarding the test design techniques to be applied that would fit an item with the highest risk? 2 credits

Options:

A.

Component testing: decision testing; System testing: exploratory testing

B.

Component testing: decision testing; System testing: decision table testing

C.

Component testing: statement testing; System testing: equivalence partitioning

D.

Component testing: statement testing; System testing: decision table partitioning

Discussion
Page: 2 / 12

CTFL-Foundation
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL-Foundation Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99