Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISTQB Updated CTFL-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by esmee

Page: 12 / 12

ISTQB CTFL-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
Exam Code: CTFL-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ISTQB Certification: Foundation Level
Questions: 332 Q&A's Shared By: esmee
Question 48

Which of the following options describe the causal chain in the correct sequence?

Options:

A.

Error, fault, failure

B.

Fault, bug, mistake

C.

Mistake, failure, fault

D.

Failure, bug, error

Discussion
Question 49

Given is the following defect removal chart reported at the end of system testing - showing total defects detected and closed defects (fixed and successfully retested). A number of open defects are classified as critical. All tests have been executed.

Questions 49

Based on the chart above, what is the most appropriate next test phase? 1 credit

Options:

A.

Acceptance testing to verify the business process

B.

Acceptance testing to verify operational requirements

C.

Requirements testing as part of testing regulatory compliance

D.

Another system test cycle to verify defect resolution

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 12 / 12

CTFL-Foundation
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL-Foundation Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99