Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISTQB Updated CTFL-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by vivienne

Page: 10 / 12

ISTQB CTFL-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
Exam Code: CTFL-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ISTQB Certification: Foundation Level
Questions: 332 Q&A's Shared By: vivienne
Question 40

The test improvement project will take place in an organization developing a safety-critical avionics application. Which one of the following standards do you believe would be most appropriate to take into account for compliance during your assignment? 1 credit

Options:

A.

ISO 9126

B.

IEEE 829

C.

BS 7925/2

D.

DO-178B

Discussion
Question 41

Comparing TMMi and TPI, which is not a valid reason for choosing either TPI or TMMi? 2 credits

Options:

A.

If the scope of test performance improvement covers all test levels, TMMi is preferred since TPI focusses mainly on black-box testing.

B.

If the organization is already applying CMMI, TMMi may be preferred since it has the same structure and uses the same terminology. TMMi addresses management commitment very strongly and is therefore more suitable to support a top-down improvement process.

C.

TPI is much more a bottom-up model that is suitable for addressing test topics for a specific (test) project.

D.

TMMi can only be used with the traditional V model,whereas TPI can be used with all types of software life cycles.

Discussion
Question 42

Model characteristics:

Which THREE of the below mentioned characteristics relate to TMMi? 1 credit

Options:

A.

5 maturity levels

B.

Focussed on higher level testing

C.

20 key areas

D.

Highly related to CMMI

E.

Continuous model

F.

Staged model

G.

Focussed on component and integration testing

Discussion
Question 43

Identify THREE items that would be part of the work-breakdown structure showing the key testing activities for the acceptance test project. 2 credits (for 2 out of 3 correct 1 credit)

Options:

A.

Test planning, test case preparation and test execution for each of the four iterations

B.

Work should be explicitly allocated to test completion, test management, installation and to training on using the system

C.

Activities to deploy the system in the user environment

D.

Regression testing in the second, third and fourth iterations

E.

Development activities for unit and integration testing

F.

Reviews on requirements documentation

G.

Defining test environment requirements for system testing

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 10 / 12

CTFL-Foundation
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL-Foundation Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99