Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISTQB Updated CTFL-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by rosalind

Page: 5 / 12

ISTQB CTFL-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
Exam Code: CTFL-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ISTQB Certification: Foundation Level
Questions: 332 Q&A's Shared By: rosalind
Question 20

Why might a RAD approach be a better option for the test manager rather than a sequential development? 2 credits

Options:

A.

It will extend the development team’s abilities and enhance future delivery capabilities.

B.

It will allow the marketing, clerical and testing staff to validate and verify the early screen prototypes.

C.

Time-box constraints will guarantee code releases are delivered on schedule.

D.

More time can be spent on test execution as less formal documentation is required.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 21

The business has asked for a weekly progress report. Which of the following would be appropriate as a measure of test coverage? 2 credits

Options:

A.

Percentage of business requirements exercised

B.

Percentage of planned hours worked this week

C.

Percentage of countries that have test scenarios

D.

Percentage of test iterations completed

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following product risks would be most effectively addressed just by static testing? 3 credits

Options:

A.

In the delivered application, one of the countries, as specified in the requirements, has not been correctly implemented.

B.

The application takes too long to process a request for additional cover.

C.

The test cases do not cover the key requirements.

D.

The successful bidder may not deliver all the required functionality on time.

Discussion
Question 23

The development manager is managing the review of the responses received from bidders, and has asked the in-house test manager to provide a review checklist for the test management aspects of the responses. Which of the following checkpoints would be appropriate? 2 credits

Options:

A.

The bidder’s test policy should enforce that incident management fully conforms to IEEE 1044.

B.

The bidder’s project strategy shows that the data content of all the test environments conforms to EU standards.

C.

The bidder’s test plan shows that the application will be delivered for acceptance in six months time.

D.

The bidder’s project test plan depicts a phased implementation with later delivery dates to be confirmed and states that test deliverables will be developed using IEEE 829 as a guide.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 12

CTFL-Foundation
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL-Foundation Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99