Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISTQB Updated CTFL-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by ozzy

Page: 4 / 12

ISTQB CTFL-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
Exam Code: CTFL-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ISTQB Certification: Foundation Level
Questions: 332 Q&A's Shared By: ozzy
Question 16

Which of the following would be the most significant input to estimating the time to carry out the specified testing tasks? 3 credits

Options:

A.

The skills and experience of developers to correct the failures.

B.

The standards used for the requirements specification.

C.

The metrics recorded from testing the capture-replay tool.

D.

The number of testers in the company and their grade.

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following would be the TWO most appropriate examples of entry criteria documented in the system integration test plan? 2 credits

Options:

A.

The percentage of decision coverage achieved during unit testing.

B.

The availability of the latest version of the capture-replay tool (for testing the interface with the newly developed test management tool).

C.

The sign-off of a performance test software release note (test item transmittal report) by both development and testing showing that system performance meets the specified acceptance criteria.

D.

The percentage of acceptance test procedures scheduled for execution.

E.

The percentage of requirements coverage achieved during system integration test.

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following is a characteristic of good testing in any life cycle model? 1 credit

Options:

A.

Analysis and design of tests begins as soon as development is completed.

B.

Some, but not all, development activities have corresponding test activities.

C.

Each test level has test objectives specific to that level.

D.

All document reviews involve the development team.

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following is NOT a typical key challenge for testing in a RAD based development approach? 1 credit

Options:

A.

Re-usable test scripts for (automated) regression testing

B.

Project management and control

C.

No complete requirements specification

D.

Time-boxing

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 4 / 12

CTFL-Foundation
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL-Foundation Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99