Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISTQB Updated CTFL-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by zoey

Page: 6 / 12

ISTQB CTFL-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
Exam Code: CTFL-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ISTQB Certification: Foundation Level
Questions: 332 Q&A's Shared By: zoey
Question 24

You are considering involving users during test execution. In general, what is the main reason for involving users during test execution? 1 credit

Options:

A.

They are a cheap resource

B.

They have good testing skills

C.

This can serve as a way to build their confidence in the system

D.

They have the ability to also focus on invalid test cases

Discussion
Question 25

Risks should be constantly reviewed. Given the current situation, which one of the following factors is most likely to lead to a revised view of product risk? 3 credits

Options:

A.

The concerns over the user interface may lead to changes to the interface which cannot be implemented by development in time for the second test iteration.

B.

The concerns over the user interface raises the likelihood of a risk in that area and increases the amount of test effort needed for the user interface, thereby limiting the test effort available for other parts of the test management tool.

C.

The delivery of the application without the interface changes may upset the user community.

D.

The method used for test estimation is not accurate enough and hence the money spent on testing exceeded its budget.

Discussion
Question 26

Which test management control option is most appropriate to adopt under these circumstances? 2 credits

Options:

A.

Introduce mandatory evening and weekend working to retrieve the 3 week slippage.

B.

Reconsider the exit criteria and review the test plan in the context of the current situation.

C.

Advise the user community regarding the reduced scope of requirements and the additional incremental delivery.

D.

Arrange a meeting with the user community representatives to discuss the user interface.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 27

Which of the following is least likely to be used as a technique to identify project and product risks? 1 credit

Options:

A.

Brainstorming

B.

Inspections

C.

Expert interviews

D.

Independent assessments

Discussion
Page: 6 / 12

CTFL-Foundation