Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CRISC Exam Questions and Answers by woody

Page: 12 / 44

Isaca CRISC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Exam Code: CRISC Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 1197 Q&A's Shared By: woody
Question 48

A PRIMARY function of the risk register is to provide supporting information for the development of an organization's risk:

Options:

A.

strategy.

B.

profile.

C.

process.

D.

map.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 49

Which of the following should be the risk practitioner s FIRST course of action when an organization has decided to expand into new product areas?

Options:

A.

Identify any new business objectives with stakeholders.

B.

Present a business case for new controls to stakeholders.

C.

Revise the organization's risk and control policy.

D.

Review existing risk scenarios with stakeholders.

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following is MOST important to the effective monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIS)?

Options:

A.

Updating the threat inventory with new threats

B.

Automating log data analysis

C.

Preventing the generation of false alerts

D.

Determining threshold levels

Discussion
Question 51

A large organization needs to report risk at all levels for a new centralized visualization project to reduce cost and improve performance. Which of the following would MOST effectively represent the overall risk of the project to senior management?

Options:

A.

Aggregated key performance indicators (KPls)

B.

Key risk indicators (KRIs)

C.

Centralized risk register

D.

Risk heat map

Discussion
Page: 12 / 44
Title
Questions
Posted

CRISC