Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CRISC Exam Questions and Answers by morgan

Page: 17 / 44

Isaca CRISC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Exam Code: CRISC Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 1197 Q&A's Shared By: morgan
Question 68

Which of the following is the GREATEST risk associated with the use of data analytics?

Options:

A.

Distributed data sources

B.

Manual data extraction

C.

Incorrect data selection

D.

Excessive data volume

Discussion
Question 69

Which of the following is MOST helpful in verifying that the implementation of a risk mitigation control has been completed as intended?

Options:

A.

An updated risk register

B.

Risk assessment results

C.

Technical control validation

D.

Control testing results

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 70

Which of the following BEST measures the efficiency of an incident response process?

Options:

A.

Number of incidents escalated to management

B.

Average time between changes and updating of escalation matrix

C.

Average gap between actual and agreed response times

D.

Number of incidents lacking responses

Discussion
Question 71

IT stakeholders have asked a risk practitioner for IT risk profile reports associated with specific departments to allocate resources for risk mitigation. The BEST way to address this request would be to use:

Options:

A.

the cost associated with each control.

B.

historical risk assessments.

C.

key risk indicators (KRls).

D.

information from the risk register.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 44
Title