Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-322 Exam Questions and Answers by kiyaan

Page: 9 / 10

Huawei H12-322 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Wireless Local Area Network- Planning and Optimizing Enterprise WLAN
Exam Code: H12-322 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-WLAN
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: kiyaan
Question 36

In order to enable visitors to access the Internet through the WLAN network, the global pool is used to assign addresses to users. The following are not mandatory?

Options:

A.

Network

B.

Gateway-list

C.

DNS-list

D.

Option 43 sub-option 3

Discussion
Question 37

In the case of dense WLAN users and a large number of APs, when using the 2.4G band coverage, the HT40 mode can be used to increase the bandwidth.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 38

What is the correct description of the tools before the actual site survey of the WLAN?

Options:

A.

Tape measure is mainly used for indoor scene obstacle test and trace distance measurement.

B.

The range finder is mainly used to measure the outdoor mixing height in outdoor scenes, or the distance between obstacles, the length of the venue, etc.

C.

Hotspot mobile phones can be used as both a signal source and a signal scan

D.

Focus on the installation location of the camera, the overall coverage area, the building structure, and new obstacles in the outdoor coverage scene.

Discussion
Question 39

The United States complies with the FCC standard. In an outdoor road scenario, an AP8030DN uses channels 1 and 149 for road coverage, and a single spatial stream terminal is connected.

In the case of considering the MIMO gain, regardless of the feeder loss, what is the maximum transmit power of the AP 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, respectively?

Options:

A.

2.4GHz -22dBm, 5GHz -20dBm

B.

2.4GHz -21dBm, 5GHz -15dBm

C.

2.4GHz -20dBm, 5GHz -14dBm

D.

2.4GHz -20dBm, 5GHz -20dBm

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 9 / 10

H12-322
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-322 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-322 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99