Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-322 Exam Questions and Answers by renee

Page: 8 / 10

Huawei H12-322 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Wireless Local Area Network- Planning and Optimizing Enterprise WLAN
Exam Code: H12-322 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-WLAN
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: renee
Question 32

What is the correct statement about VLAN planning for WLAN?

Options:

A.

The management VLAN is responsible for transmitting packets forwarded through the CAPWAP tunnel, so the management VLAN must be VLAN 1.

B.

When using tunnel forwarding, the management VLAN and service VLAN cannot be the same VLAN.

C.

When tunnel forwarding is used, the management VLAN and service VLAN can be the same VLAN.

D.

When deploying authentication-based user VLANs, use in conjunction with user group authorization technology

Discussion
Question 33

The transmit power of an AP radio is 100mW, the loss of the link feeder is 3dB, and the gain of the antenna is 7dBi. What is the EIRP of the antenna?

Options:

A.

200mW

B.

250mW

C.

300mW

D.

400mW

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 34

What is the main role of AP grouping in the WLAN Tester 2.0 attack function?

Options:

A.

Speed ​​up heat map calculation time

B.

Identify the VAP under each AP

C.

Make heat map calculations more accurate

D.

Increase the number of APs that need to be calculated during simulation.

Discussion
Question 35

In the 3-hop co-frequency chain Mesh, assuming that the throughput of the MPP is 60 Mbps and the throughput under each MP is the same, the throughput of each MP is

How many?

Options:

A.

5Mbps

B.

10Mbps

C.

15Mbps

D.

20Mbps

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10