Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-322 Exam Questions and Answers by tate

Page: 6 / 10

Huawei H12-322 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Wireless Local Area Network- Planning and Optimizing Enterprise WLAN
Exam Code: H12-322 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-WLAN
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: tate
Question 24

When WLAN design outdoor network regulations, it is necessary to consider the coverage according to the EIRP limit of each country. In the case of considering MIMO gain, the following

Which option is the calculation method for EIRP?

Options:

A.

AP transmit power + antenna gain - feeder attenuation

B.

AP transmit power - antenna gain - feeder attenuation

C.

AP transmit power - MIMO gain + antenna gain - feeder attenuation

D.

AP transmit power + MIMO gain + antenna gain - feeder attenuation

Discussion
Question 25

In the direct forwarding mode of the bypass network, what are the descriptions of the following WLAN HA technologies?

Options:

A.

The CAPWAP link-off service maintenance feature enables online users to forward data packets when an AC fault occurs.

B.

After the CAPWAP is broken, the AP allows the new user access feature to also be enabled in the tunnel forwarding mode.

C.

AC dual-link cold backup feature can achieve 50ms carrier-class protection switching

D.

HSB+VRRP dual-system hot backup can implement two high-reliability mechanisms: active/standby mode and load-sharing mode.

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following statements about the merge path of the WLAN Tester 2.0 tool is correct?

Options:

A.

For the same drawing node, multiple, multiple tested paths can be merged

B.

At least 2 and above paths can be merged

C.

The path where the calculation fails occurs, and the path that failed the calculation is automatically deleted after the path is merged.

D.

The merged path cannot be merged again

Discussion
Question 27

What is the available power of the 802.3af and 802.3at standards?

Options:

A.

12.95W and 25.50W

B.

25.50W and 12.95W

C.

15.40W and 34.20W

D.

34.20W and 15.40W

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 6 / 10

H12-322
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-322 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-322 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99