Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-322 Exam Questions and Answers by coen

Page: 2 / 10

Huawei H12-322 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Wireless Local Area Network- Planning and Optimizing Enterprise WLAN
Exam Code: H12-322 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-WLAN
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: coen
Question 8

In the WLAN outdoor coverage scenario, in order to ensure uplink and downlink balance, what is the most effective way?

Options:

A.

Use a larger gain antenna

B.

Reduce the AP reflected power

C.

Use a smaller gain antenna

D.

Increase AP transmit power

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following wireless applications has higher bandwidth and real-time requirements?

Options:

A.

Mobile office

B.

Wireless medical

C.

Rail transit

D.

Video return

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 10

A company deploys an outdoor WLAN. The AP device is Huawei's outdoor AP6510DN. In order to save costs, engineers plan to pass AC6605

Powering the AP directly. The AC6605 only has a 500 W PoE power module. The AC6605 requires 120 W for normal operation.

Rate, then how many AP6510DN can the AC6605 supply?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following channels and adjacent channels have adjacent channel interference?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

H12-322
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-322 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99