Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-322 Exam Questions and Answers by kyro

Page: 3 / 10

Huawei H12-322 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Wireless Local Area Network- Planning and Optimizing Enterprise WLAN
Exam Code: H12-322 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-WLAN
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: kyro
Question 12

In the wireless high-density access scenario, what are the main technical points used?

Options:

A.

Using room divider antenna

B.

Automatic packet-by-packet power control

C.

Low speed users limit access

D.

5G frequency band priority access

E.

Maximize AP transmit power

Discussion
Question 13

In a project, the two stations are 3km apart, but there is a tall building 18m high in the middle of the two points. There are no higher obstacles in other locations, and 5G return is used.

When is the installation height of the equipment at the two sites required at least how many meters?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 14

What is the correct statement about the site survey of the indoor coverage scene coverage area?

Options:

A.

Identify the bandwidth requirements for each area, bandwidth requirements = total users × bandwidth per user bandwidth

B.

Identify coverage field strength and edge field strength requirements for each area

C.

Identify the type of access terminal and the frequency band used in the area

D.

Focus on the area information to be covered during the survey, other areas can be ignored

Discussion
Question 15

What are the main factors in estimating AP numbers?

Options:

A.

User bandwidth requirements

B.

Number of users

C.

AC model

D.

Do you want to use dual link backup

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 3 / 10

H12-322
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-322 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-322 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99