Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-322 Exam Questions and Answers by coby

Page: 4 / 10

Huawei H12-322 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Wireless Local Area Network- Planning and Optimizing Enterprise WLAN
Exam Code: H12-322 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-WLAN
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: coby
Question 16

Which of the following options are the design principles for WLAN outdoor sites?

Options:

A.

In the wireless relay application scenario, as long as the line of sight is reachable between the stations

B.

Avoid interference from strong electric and other signals near the site

C.

Site needs to have reliable power

D.

The higher the location of the site, the better.

Discussion
Question 17

The following description of the role of the coupler is wrong?

Options:

A.

Combine multiple input signals into one output, and then split the mixed signal in the opposite direction.

B.

Average one signal into multiple outputs

C.

Take the required signal energy from the main line to the near-end antenna and allocate more signal energy to the far-end antenna

D.

Connect the RF port of the AP to the antenna interface.

Discussion
Question 18

Regarding the functions of the Huawei WLAN Survey PAD survey tool, is the following statement correct?

Options:

A.

Pad survey tool can generate network gauge report, AP list, bill of materials

B.

Pad survey tool export project is to re-import the post-construction project into the planning tool for further planning, and then import it into the WLAN.

Tester 2.0 tool compared to actual collected data

C.

Wi-Fi interference source location and power test functions are available for both the WLAN Planner tool and the Pad tool.

D.

For a building, using the Pad survey tool for the obstacle attenuation test, the surveyor is required to test each obstacle.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 19

The maximum transmission power of indoor WLAN products stipulated by international standards is 100mw, which is equivalent to?

Options:

A.

1dBm

B.

10dBm

C.

20dBm

D.

30dBm

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10

H12-322