Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-322 Exam Questions and Answers by maysa

Page: 7 / 10

Huawei H12-322 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Wireless Local Area Network- Planning and Optimizing Enterprise WLAN
Exam Code: H12-322 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-WLAN
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: maysa
Question 28

In a certain scenario, AP9330DN is used to cover 4 student dormitories, and each dormitory has 10 mobile phone access (single spatial stream terminal, supporting 2.4G/5G).

Calculated by the concurrency rate of 60%, the maximum average uplink/downstream bandwidth value for each user is supported?

Options:

A.

2Mbps, 4Mbps

B.

1Mbps, 2Mbps

C.

4Mbps, 4Mbps

D.

512Kbps, 512Kbps

Discussion
Question 29

The following is true about the WLAN actual site survey in the trace (network cable or fiber), power supply is correct?

Options:

A.

Confirm the overall rules of the route, you need to confirm with the owner whether you can punch through the wall, whether you can take the open line, whether there is conditional hidden line, the network cable is

Do you want to use a wire slot or add a conduit?

B.

In the survey process, the length of the trace should be calculated according to the actual environment, and the length of the trace is not required.

C.

If the AP needs AC power supply, it needs to confirm the location of the power supply. If there are special requirements for the route in some locations, additional marking is required.

D.

In the outdoor scene survey, each outdoor AP installation location needs to consider the routing problem.

Discussion
Question 30

In the WLAN Tester 2.0 tool, when a vendor group information is added to an AP packet in the global configuration, can one vendor correspond to several OUIs?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Multiple

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 31

Which of the following antennas is recommended for the AP9330DN in a WLAN scenario where the room is large and the capacity is high?

Options:

A.

Single-flow single-frequency omnidirectional antenna

B.

Single-current dual-frequency omnidirectional antenna

C.

Dual-current single-frequency directional antenna

D.

Dual-stream dual-frequency directional antenna

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

H12-322