Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-322 Exam Questions and Answers by layth

Page: 5 / 10

Huawei H12-322 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Wireless Local Area Network- Planning and Optimizing Enterprise WLAN
Exam Code: H12-322 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-WLAN
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: layth
Question 20

In some special environments, more APs need to be used, and the channels cannot be completely separated. Therefore, you can consider reducing the transmit power of the AP to reduce the letter.

Interference between the numbers.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 21

Assume that the Root AP is installed on a 30-meter tower with coordinates (0m, 0m), and four Leaf APs are at (200m, 100m).

(200m, 0m), (800m, 400m) and (1000m, 0m) in the four positions of the 7-meter pole, all equipment used

AP6510DN, and the antenna is the same. Each Leaf AP requires 1 Mbps of bandwidth and the local EIRP is unlimited.

Which of the following antennas is optimal for a Root AP?

Options:

A.

11dBi_H60 degrees _V30 degrees

B.

27dBi_H5 degrees _V5 degrees

C.

18dBi_H15 degrees _V15 degrees

D.

13dBi_H15 degrees _V60 degrees

Discussion
Question 22

The following statement about the room division device is correct?

Options:

A.

The combiner can synthesize multiple input signals and output them, and then separate and filter the mixed signals.

B.

The splitter can divide one signal equally into multiple outputs

C.

The coupler is a power splitter whose output power is not equally divided. It takes the required signal energy from the main line to the far-end antenna, and allocates more.

Signal energy to the proximal antenna

D.

The WLAN room sub-network generally uses a microstrip power splitter, which has low power and low cost compared to the cavity power splitter.

Discussion
Question 23

What is wrong with the WoC scheme in the following options?

Options:

A.

The WLAN and CATV signals are mixed by the signal combiner and input to the existing CATV cable, and transmitted to the CATV coaxial shielded cable.

In the room, finally separate the signals through the splitter panel to achieve indoor wireless network coverage and TV signal transmission.

B.

The overall construction of WoC does not need to be changed too much, the construction impact is negligible, and the wireless coverage is better. It is excellent in wireless system transformation projects.

Obvious

C.

Signal combiner and WoC panel, need to be customized separately from the partner

D.

At present, the cable commonly used by CATV is SY(W) V75-5 coaxial cable, which is specially produced for cable TV. The transmission frequency of 2.4G is very small, so the distance from AP to terminal panel can be longer, but it is recommended not to exceed 500 meters

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 5 / 10

H12-322
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-322 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-322 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99