Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-629 Exam Questions and Answers by saffron

Page: 10 / 13

Huawei H13-629 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Storage (Written)
Exam Code: H13-629 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Storage
Questions: 364 Q&A's Shared By: saffron
Question 40

Huawei Oceanstor 900 adopts erasure code technology to protect the data. If an office has six nodes, and the customer wants to have one office, what redundancy model protection level can be used?(Multiple choice.)

Options:

A.

4 + 3: 1

B.

6 + 3

C.

4 + 2

D.

12 + 3: 1

Discussion
Question 41

In preparation for disaster recovery design, which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

Use the same type of disk as the master

B.

Raid should beset the same as the master

C.

The capacity of Lun and primary LUN is the same

D.

Use the same number of disks as the master

Discussion
Question 42

Maintaining a persistentconnection between host and storage, ESXi must support multipathing. Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding multipathing for VMware vSphere 5.5?

Options:

A.

In addition to path failover, multipathing also provides load balancing. Load balancing is the process of distributing I / O load across multiple physical paths.

B.

In the event of a path failover, the virtual machine I / O delays Nintendo pump by 60s.

C.

If the failover takes a long time to complete, the windows virtual machine may interruptthe I / O and eventually fail. To avoid this, set the windows virtual machine timeout to at least 30 seconds.

D.

When coordinating vmware NMP and any installed third-party MPP, the PSA (Pluggable Storage Architecture) performs load and unload multipathingplug-ins and handles physical path discovery and removal.

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following is correct about Huawei OceanStor v3 unified storage system? (Multiple choice.)

Options:

A.

Standalone SAN engine and stand-alone file engine

B.

Parallel dual-stack by way of parallel support (SAN) and file system (NAS)

C.

Use unified storage pool technology

D.

file system can achieve deduplication data compressionfunction

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 10 / 13

H13-629
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-629 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-629 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99