Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-629 Exam Questions and Answers by kyrie

Page: 8 / 13

Huawei H13-629 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Storage (Written)
Exam Code: H13-629 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Storage
Questions: 364 Q&A's Shared By: kyrie
Question 32

Which of the following description of the application of NDMP backup on the OceanStor 9000 V100R001C30 is wrong?

Options:

A.

Does not support the system disk backup and recovery operations

B.

When enabling the snapshot-based backup mode, the NDMP backup feature requires the file system to support snapshots. Otherwise, the backup task can not be successfully performed.

C.

Based on the snapshot backup, snapshots are created for the current directory. Because the extended attributes of the current directory receive the snapshot protection, the current directory extended attributes will be backed up.

D.

Does not support the system time zone or other time-related adjustments, does not support daylight saving time.

Discussion
Question 33

Backup strategy development principles is based on which of the following (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

According to the importance of datameasurement data backup frequency

B.

Measure the backup window based on changes

C.

According to the size of the data to measure the data retention period

D.

According to measure the backup bandwidth

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following description of the storage protocol is correct?(Multiple choice.)

Options:

A.

FC InfiniBand SAS PCI-edouble can be a carrier of the SCSI protocol

B.

InfiniBand Transmission Speed "FC Transmission Speed" iSCSI transmission speed

C.

FCoE technology for GE and 10GE Ethernet

D.

FCoE SAS InfiniBand has its ownswitch product

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 35

Using Simpana to backup five 10g data files where the sub-client sets the backup stream to 8, the administrator can increase thebackup stream to improve backup performance.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

H13-629
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-629 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99