Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-629 Exam Questions and Answers by matthias

Page: 2 / 13

Huawei H13-629 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Storage (Written)
Exam Code: H13-629 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Storage
Questions: 364 Q&A's Shared By: matthias
Question 8

On the command line of the N8500 (V200R001) clustered NAS system, you run the NFS> share add rw, no_root_squas / vx / xscmfs command. Which of the following is correct regarding this?

Options:

A.

The client can modify the file system when it accesses it

B.

It allows asynchronous writes to the file system and writes to the disk of the file system when the operation request is not responding

C.

It sets the client's root user does not have root privileges to access the NFS shared file system

D.

NFS shares created can be accessed by all clients

Discussion
Question 9

In Huawei OceanStor 9000, the client that processes the write request performs data fragmentation according to the protection level specified in the file, divides the data chip, writes the corresponding node on power-saving memory, and then calculates theparity of each node data pieces, and writes to each node's power-saving memory. After the node writes the power-save memory, the write operation is successful.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 10

Production time is Monday to Friday 8:00 to 18:00. There are three LUNs, respectively LUN1, LUN2, LUN3, LUN1 with a size of 500G, all IO.

The average response time needs to be within 5ms, the size of LUN2 is 4TB, the coexistence of hot and cold data (with 12.5% of the hot data), andthe size of LUN3 is 10TB. If performance requirements are not high and the engineer plans to use SmartTier, which of the following description is correct? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Use 3-tier Tier, 1TB high performance layer, 4TB performance layer, 10TB capacity layer, and configure LUN1 to allocate high-performance layer capacity first, LUN2 preferentially allocates performance layer capacity and LUN3 preferentially allocates capacity layer capacity

B.

Use 3-tier Tier, 1TB high-performance layer, 4TB performance layer, 10TB capacity layer, configure LUN1 and LUN2 to migrate automatically, and LUN3 priority allocation of low-performance layer capacity

C.

The use of 3-tier Tier, high-performance layer 1TB, performance layer is 4TB, capacity layer is 10TB,while configuring LUN1, LUN2, LUN automatic relocation. The LUN3 is migrated preferentially to the low-performance layer

D.

Set the monitoring period of the Smart tier to 8:00 to 18:00 every day from Monday to Friday. The migration period is not overlappedwith the monitoring period

Discussion
Question 11

Under the condition of synchronous replication, the peak write bandwidth of an application is 16 MB / s, the average write bandwidth is 500 KB / s, and the average write IO is 8 KB. If the bandwidth utilization rate is 80%, then the disaster recovery end network bandwidth should not be less than:

Options:

A.

180Mb / s

B.

5.5Mb / s

C.

22.5 Mb / s

D.

5.5 Mb / s

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

H13-629