Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-629 Exam Questions and Answers by emaan

Page: 12 / 13

Huawei H13-629 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Storage (Written)
Exam Code: H13-629 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Storage
Questions: 364 Q&A's Shared By: emaan
Question 48

True or False, the disaster recovery plan of Huawei means that when the production site fails, the production business is automatically switched to run the disaster recovery site.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 49

Which of the following is correcting regarding the read and write performance of the Huawei Oceanstor 9000 node, from highest to lowest?

Options:

A.

P25 Node SSD Hard Drive> P25 Node SAS Hard Drive> P36 Node SATA Hard Drive> P12 SATA Hard Drive> C36 SATA Hard Drive

B.

P25 Node SAS Hard Drive> P25 Node SSD Hard Drive> P36 Node SATA Hard Drive> P12 SATA Hard Drive> C36 SATA Hard Drive

C.

P25 Node SSD Hard Drive> P25 Node SAS Hard Drive> P36 Node> C36 SATA Hard Drive> P12 SATA Hard Drive

D.

P25 Node SSD Hard Drive> P25 NodeSAS Hard Drive> C36 SATA Hard Drive> P36 Node SATA Hard Drive> P12 SATA Hard Drive

Discussion
Question 50

True or False, in an OceanStor V3 series storage array, all the snapshots of a LUN occupy not more space than that of the LUN.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 51

An Oceanstor V3 system "alert" shows a message: "SPF [0] LOW Rx power alarm because Low Rx pow ALM of SFP0 is deleted/deflected. "Thecause of the malfunction is:

Options:

A.

Equipment distribution voltage is insufficient, the device into a stream of electricity.

B.

The power module is not enough power to replace the power module.

C.

The voltage of the board is low or the light receiving poweris low.

D.

Optical module port card loose connection.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

H13-629
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-629 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-629 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99