Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-629 Exam Questions and Answers by safwan

Page: 3 / 13

Huawei H13-629 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Storage (Written)
Exam Code: H13-629 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Storage
Questions: 364 Q&A's Shared By: safwan
Question 12

Create LUNs on an OceanStor V3 storage system. Set the initial space allocation policy to be automatic. Create LUN 1, and 80% of its space comes from the capacity tier. Create LUN 2 in the same storage pool. It can be concluded that 0% of LUN 2's space comes from the performance tier.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is not true about the Huawei OceanStor 18000 Smart Matrix architecture:

Options:

A.

scale-out: storage resources on-demand expansion, increase the engine to achieve performance, linear increase incapacity

B.

Full Exchange: The use of PCIE1.0 full switching interconnect, providing sufficient switching bandwidth to meet the stringent performance requirements

C.

Inherent Load Balancing: The controller is alive and well-balanced load sharing to improve storage resource utilization

D.

Full redundancy: Redundancy of all components, intelligent switchover of component failures to meet stringent business continuity requirements

Discussion
Question 14

An N8000 file system can be used when offline command to query file system flag:

echo"8192B.p S" | fsdb -t vxfs / dev / vx / rdsk / sfsdg / sfsvol | grep flag

Where sfsvol is the name of the file system and may appear as flsgs 0 mod 0 Clean 3c or flags 4000 mod clean 3c if flags last bit is 0, then the file system is set.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 15

In VSphere 5.0 and later, View Storage Accelerate (VSA) caches virtual machine disk data to EXSi hosts. It uses the content-based read cache (CBRC) in EXSi hosts, which no longer reads the entire operating system from the storage system. It reads the regular data block from the cache, thereby enhancing theperformance of the virtual host.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 3 / 13

H13-629
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-629 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-629 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99