Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-629 Exam Questions and Answers by hugh

Page: 13 / 13

Huawei H13-629 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Storage (Written)
Exam Code: H13-629 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Storage
Questions: 364 Q&A's Shared By: hugh
Question 52

A N8500 (V200R001) clustered NAS system with a set of storage units at the back end. Three RAID Groups, respectively named RG1, RG2, RG3 have been created on the storage unit. There are two LUNs under each RAID group, the capacity of each LUN is 12G.

The names are RG1-LUN1, RG1-LUN2, RG2-LUN1, RG2-LUN2, RG3-LUN1, RG3-LUN2, and all LUNs are added to one in storage pool. The purpose is tocreate a file system based on these LUNs. What of the following will certainly create a failure?

Options:

A.

fs create striped fs01 10g 3 RG1-LUN1, RG2-LUN1, RG3-LUN1 stripeunit = 2048 blksize = 8192

B.

fs create mirrored fs02 10g 2 RG1-LUN2, RG2-LUN2 stripeunit =2048 blksize = 8192

C.

fs create mirrored-stripe fs03 10g 2 2 RG1-LUn1, RG2-LUN1 protection = disk stripeunit = 2048 blksize = 8192

D.

fs create striped-miiro fs04 20g 2 3 RG1-LUn1, RG1-LUN2, RG2-LUN1, RG2-LUN2, RG3-LUN1, RG3-LUN2 protection = diskstripeunit = 512 blksize = 1024

Discussion
Question 53

In simpana backup software, incremental backup means_______.

Options:

A.

The data that has changed since the last backup is backed up.

B.

Changed data backup since last full backup.

C.

Full backup of all data.

D.

After the initial backup data backup of all data.

Discussion
Question 54

Users use vsphere 5.5 to build business virtualization. In the course of the operation it was found that a host was using too many SCSI reservations, leading to vmfs performance degradation. What method can be used toeliminate the root cause of SCSI reservation conflicts? (Multiple choice.)

Options:

A.

Reduce the number of snapshots.

B.

Reduce the number of virtual machines per LUN.

C.

Increase the number of LUNs and limit the number of hosts accessing the same LUN.

D.

Changethe type of virtual disk created.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 13 / 13

H13-629
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-629 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-629 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99