Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-629 Exam Questions and Answers by myla-rose

Page: 11 / 13

Huawei H13-629 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Storage (Written)
Exam Code: H13-629 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Storage
Questions: 364 Q&A's Shared By: myla-rose
Question 44

True or False, In an OceanStor V3 system storage array, all the snapshots of a LUN occupy no more space than the LUN.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 45

The Redhat Linux Enterprise 6 cp command is used to complete the operating system data migration. What steps are needed to verify the transfer? (Multiple choice.)

Options:

A.

Check if the size of the migrated file is the same as the original data.

B.

Check if the number of documents corresponds to the original data

C.

Check if each file with read and write permissions corresponds to the original data

D.

Whether the time for reviewing the case file corresponds to the original data.

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the read and write strategies of Huawei Oceanstor V3 storage system is correct?

Options:

A.

Read and write strategies include permanent, default, recycling.

B.

Recycling strategy is suitable for business scenarios that require high performance and small amount of data.

C.

Select out the recycling strategy when the data or write data is the lowest priority.

D.

Resident strategy is suitable for large read and writedata, and read-only scenes.

Discussion
Question 47

Choose the correct statement regarding the N8000 clustered NAS system that provides file system sharing services, surface VxFS file system, and roll features.

Options:

A.

VxFS is a non-log file system that can support morethan 2T files.

B.

File system snapshot using copy-on-write (copy-on-write technology) and other files together, share partition or volume storage space.

C.

Provide file system-level snapshots, copy.

D.

File System Snapshots, Scenarios, Replication, etc. Features are based on Storage Checkpoint.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 13

H13-629
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-629 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-629 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99