Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-629 Exam Questions and Answers by beatriz

Page: 7 / 13

Huawei H13-629 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Storage (Written)
Exam Code: H13-629 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Storage
Questions: 364 Q&A's Shared By: beatriz
Question 28

VTL 6900 engines A and B nodes form a cluster, on the A, B node between the business bearer andthe fault automatically switch, which of the following description is correct? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

When the node a is found through the sms -v command, the status of the IPStor Authentication Module is FAIL. The service of the node A will be from Move toNode B.

B.

unplug the A node power supply, A node's business will automatically switch to the B node

C.

unplug the A node and the backup server network connection, the A node's business will automatically switch to the B node

D.

A, B nodes can work in Active-Active mode, but can only manually achieve the backup service load balancing between A and B nodes

Discussion
Question 29

You are building out alarge-scale FC storage network where all switches are cascaded. When multiple FC switches are cascaded, which of the following scenarios will cause the switch to isolate E_prot port? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

FC switch Zone conflict

B.

FC switch IP address conflict

C.

FC Switch Switch Name conflict

D.

FC switch domain ID conflict

Discussion
Question 30

Customers need to create a new Oracle database server Huawei RH5885. V2 32 nuclear CPU, the host using Redhat6.4 operating system, the text system is EXT4, the storage device Oceanstor V3, the I SAS disk and 8D + 1P RAID5 are configured to guide one million data batch. Which of the following methods can improve the import performance into the new database? (Multiple choice.)

Options:

A.

Modify the value of DB-WRITER-PROCESSES.

B.

Redhat system default CFQ algorithm on the database business efficiency is not high, should be adjusted to noop algorithm.

C.

Oracle database FILESYSTEMIO-OPTIONS parameter can be set to Asynch, and the file system log off.

D.

Modify Oracle's DB-BLOCK-SIZE parameters.

Discussion
Question 31

The InfoEqualizer DNS IP address needs to be the same as the OceanStor 9000 front-end network and customer application network for network interoperability

Options:

A.

Correct

B.

mistakes

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 7 / 13

H13-629
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-629 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-629 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99