Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-527 Exam Questions and Answers by jameson

Page: 13 / 13

Huawei H13-527 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing V4.0
Exam Code: H13-527 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Cloud Computing
Questions: 378 Q&A's Shared By: jameson
Question 52

The usage scenario description of the virtual machine rule group in FusionSphere is appropriately:

Options:

A.

Set virtual machines that must run on a unified physical machine as mutually exclusive virtual machines

B.

B. Set the virtual machine running in standby mode as an aggregated virtual machine

C.

Deploy different applications in a unified virtual machine group, which is called virtual machine to host

D.

Set two virtual machines running in load balancing mode as mutually exclusive virtual machines

Discussion
Question 53

With the development of cloud computing, the pace of cloud data center construction has not been accelerated, and the traditional data center construction model is not affected by cloud computing technology.

ring:

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

Wrong

Discussion
Question 54

If the copy speed of the U disk is very slow, which of the following methods should be given priority to improve the copy speed?

Options:

A.

Configuration file redirection

B.

Unplug and plug the USB flash drive

C.

Restart the user virtual machine

D.

Restart tc

Discussion
Question 55

In the FusionAccess management interface, the "service type" and "type" of the application virtualized APS virtual machine template are selected correctly

The options are:

Options:

A.

Select "VDI" for business type and "Desktop full copy template" for template type.

B.

Select "SBC" for business type and "Desktop full copy template" for template type

C.

Select "VDI" for the business type and "Desktop link cloning template" for the template type.

D.

Select "APS" for business type and "Desktop link clone template" for template type

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 13 / 13

H13-527
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-527 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-527 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99