Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-527 Exam Questions and Answers by maliha

Page: 6 / 13

Huawei H13-527 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing V4.0
Exam Code: H13-527 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Cloud Computing
Questions: 378 Q&A's Shared By: maliha
Question 24

Which of the following statements about cloud hosting is correct:

Options:

A.

Cloud hosting includes general cloud hosting and main cloud hosting

B.

If the connected virtual machine environment is the VMWare environment, you must choose a general cloud host when applying for cloud host services

C.

Currently only supports advanced functions such as custom hostname and password of Windows system

D.

When applying for a cloud host, you can apply for only the cloud host first. After the application is completed, you can apply for the network as needed.

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following environments cannot be directly connected to ManageOne ServiceCenter 3.0? A. FusionCompute

B. FusionAccess

C. vCenter

D. FusionSphere OpenStack

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

Which virtual disk type is used by Fusioncompute to connect to the cloned virtual machine's differential disk:

Options:

A.

Fixed disk

B.

Differential Disk

C.

Dynamic Disk

D.

SSD

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 27

The components for managing cloud disks on the FusionSphere OpenStack side are ()

Options:

A.

Cinder

B.

Glance

C.

Swift

D.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

H13-527
PDF