Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-527 Exam Questions and Answers by bruce

Page: 5 / 13

Huawei H13-527 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing V4.0
Exam Code: H13-527 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Cloud Computing
Questions: 378 Q&A's Shared By: bruce
Question 20

The description about domain0 is correct

Options:

A.

VMM runs in Domain0

B.

The specification of Domain0 is fixed and cannot be modified

C.

Domain0 needs to be started before the normal domain is started

D.

Domain is deployed in domain0

Discussion
Question 21

To add a FusionCompute resource pool to FusionSphere OpenStack, what are the parameters that must be configured?

(Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

FusionCompute service IP address

B.

User name and password for docking

C.

VXLAN DVS name

D.

Glance service IP address

Discussion
Question 22

The CPU QOS function of Huawei fusioncompute virtual machine includes the following features (multiple choices):

Options:

A.

CPU upper limit

B.

CPU online increase

C.

CPU reservation

D.

CPU share

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 23

The following statement about ManagerOne OperationCenter is wrong

Options:

A.

The alarms obtained by OperationCenter from eSight, FusionSphere O spray Stack OM, and FIM include the system

All alarms on

B.

OperationCenter synchronizes alarm data from the lower-level management system through REST APIs and SNMP.

before

Guarantee

When an alarm is found, the latter guarantees that the alarm will not be lost

C.

The OperationCenter interacts with the email gateway through the SMTP protocol, and communicates with the SMS gateway through SMPP,

CMPP,

Interact with protocols such as SMGP and SIP, and send alarm information to monitoring personnel in a timely manner

D.

OperationCenter supports CA SDM system as an ITIL system by default, which can realize manual/automatic transfer of work orders

Discussion
Page: 5 / 13

H13-527
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-527 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-527 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99