Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-527 Exam Questions and Answers by saoirse

Page: 11 / 13

Huawei H13-527 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing V4.0
Exam Code: H13-527 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Cloud Computing
Questions: 378 Q&A's Shared By: saoirse
Question 44

Which of the following descriptions of GPS in FusionShpere OpenStack is correct?

Options:

A.

MPS is responsible for Host management and service deployment

B.

SWH is responsible for software package management

C.

DS is responsible for Host OS configuration loading

D.

MPC is responsible for the upper limit of Host information collection

Discussion
Question 45

The thin terminal does not contain an operating system, but is just a hardware device used to present remote virtual desktop display content and intervene peripherals.

Prepare

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

Wrong

Discussion
Question 46

In FusionAccess, what regulations need to be followed when deploying infrastructure components? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Set the virtual machine disk type to normal

B.

WI and vLB cannot be deployed on the same virtual machine

C.

The network card type of vAG and vLB virtual machines needs to be set to HW_V_NET

D.

vAG and vLB must be deployed on the same virtual machine

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following storage types is not supported by Cinder?

Options:

A.

FC SAN

B.

IP SAN

C.

FusionStorage

D.

Object storage

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 11 / 13

H13-527
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-527 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-527 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99