Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-527 Exam Questions and Answers by elliana

Page: 9 / 13

Huawei H13-527 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing V4.0
Exam Code: H13-527 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Cloud Computing
Questions: 378 Q&A's Shared By: elliana
Question 36

Which of the following statements about the network in the VPC is correct:

Options:

A.

Apply for a floating IP directly on the network and bind it to the virtual switch port to achieve access to the virtual machine from the private network

B.

A routing network within a VPC and an external network can be in the same vIan

C.

After the routing network is created, no other configuration is required, and the virtual machines in the network can directly access the external network

D.

The ability to apply for VMs on the direct network to directly access the external network

Discussion
Question 37

The storage types that can be used to create virtualized data storage in fusioncompute are: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

FC SAN

B.

NAS

C.

IP SAN

D.

Fusionstorage

Discussion
Question 38

Is the description of fusioncompute using NAS storage correct?

Options:

A.

NFS or CIFS type shared folders can be used

B.

It is recommended to use a 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch to connect

C.

It is recommended to use fiber optic switch connection

D.

It is recommended to use domain control to manage the permissions of shared folders

Discussion
Question 39

After the shared storage device is associated with the FusionCompute cluster, you need to

Options:

A.

Scan storage devices on all nodes of fusioncompute

B.

Scan for storage devices on all nodes in the cluster

C.

Scan storage devices on any host

D.

No need to scan storage devices

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 9 / 13

H13-527
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-527 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-527 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99