Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-527 Exam Questions and Answers by milana

Page: 10 / 13

Huawei H13-527 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing V4.0
Exam Code: H13-527 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Cloud Computing
Questions: 378 Q&A's Shared By: milana
Question 40

The permissions of the VPC administrator include: service application, resource usage, VPC management, user viewing, and alarm viewing.

Options:

A.

Correct

B.

Error

Discussion
Question 41

The VDC model includes:

(Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Quota

B.

Physical resources

C.

Service

D.

Template

Discussion
Question 42

Cinder provides an interface for back-end storage devices. Different module device service vendors provide drivers to integrate OpenStack

Fuck

Convert operation to storage operation

Made.

Options:

A.

Correct

B.

Error

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following options does not belong to the service content of the Paas layer of the HUAWEI CLOUD solution architecture?

Options:

A.

Database service

B.

Container Service C. Distributed Middleware Framework

C.

Message Service

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 10 / 13

H13-527
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-527 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-527 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99