Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-527 Exam Questions and Answers by minha

Page: 12 / 13

Huawei H13-527 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing V4.0
Exam Code: H13-527 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Cloud Computing
Questions: 378 Q&A's Shared By: minha
Question 48

FusionSphere quotes products based on the number of physical CPUs and virtual machines

Options:

A.

Wrong

B.

Right

Discussion
Question 49

Regarding the nature of virtualization, which of the following statements are true:

Options:

A.

Partition: Install OS on the computer in the room, and partition the hard disk during the process

B.

Isolation: Virtual machines on the same physical machine are isolated from each other, so virtual machines cannot communicate with each other

C.

Package: The entire virtual machine is saved in a file, and the virtual machine can be moved by moving these folders

D.

Relative hardware independence: a virtual machine can run on multiple hosts at the same time

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 50

A virtual firewall is a physical firewall divided into multiple logical firewalls, each logical firewall can independently serve the enterprise

Services, provide proprietary

The network environment realizes independent security protection.

Options:

A.

Correct

B.

Error

Discussion
Question 51

In the overall deployment of OpenStack single-machine room modules, which of the following components is in the correct proportion: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The relationship between AC and Open Stack is 1: N

B.

The relationship between AC and Fabric is 1: N

C.

The relationship between gateway group and gateway switch is 1:N

D.

Fabric and Spine/Leaf have a 1:1 relationship

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

H13-527