Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-527 Exam Questions and Answers by mikail

Page: 3 / 13

Huawei H13-527 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Cloud Computing V4.0
Exam Code: H13-527 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Cloud Computing
Questions: 378 Q&A's Shared By: mikail
Question 12

VNC models include: (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Quota

B.

Physical resources

C.

Service

D.

Template

Discussion
Question 13

The virtual machine VHD format file exported from Hyper-V can be directly imported to fusioncompute for use:

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

Wrong

Discussion
Question 14

After configuring the graphics card on the Huawei Desktop Cloud server, which of the following functions can be achieved by the virtual desktop running on the server

can? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Access the graphics card on the server through GPU pass-through technology to obtain high-performance image processing capabilities

B.

Access the graphics card on the server through GPU hardware virtualization technology to obtain high-performance graphics processing capabilities

C.

Through the GPU focus function, all network cards are served as a virtual desktop, so as to obtain ultra-high-performance image processing

Reason

ability

D.

Through the mutual disassembly function of GPU hardware, different virtual machines can only use one of the graphics cards, thus ensuring the performance of the graphics cards.

can

Can be divided evenly

Provision every virtual machine desktop

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 15

The following descriptions of the design and development ideas of OpenStack are wrong:

Options:

A.

Must use Python language for development

B.

Extensive use of plug-in methods for architecture design and implementation

C.

Composed of multiple independent projects, each project contains multiple independent service components

D.

No center, stateless architecture

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

H13-527
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-527 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-527 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99