Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-522 Exam Questions and Answers by ianis

Page: 8 / 9

Huawei H31-522 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
Exam Code: H31-522 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: ianis
Question 32

On which of the following pages, a monthly report can be created and configured?

Options:

A.

View Report

B.

System Configurations

C.

Resource Management

D.

Performance Statistics

Discussion
Question 33

In FusionCompute installation and deployment, users can configure VLAN information of the CNA node but cannot configure VLAN information of the VRM node.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 34

Who shall be responsible for data security after data is transferred to a third party for storage according to most of data protection laws?

Options:

A.

The third party

B.

The source data administrator who hires the third party

C.

Each individual user who submits personal information

D.

The third party and initial administrator

Discussion
Question 35

If a user wants to use the VXLAN network in FusionSphere OpenStack, which of the following network plane information needs to be configured?

Options:

A.

External_OM

B.

External_Base

C.

Internal_Base

D.

Tunnel Bearing

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

H31-522