Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-522 Exam Questions and Answers by humaira

Page: 6 / 9

Huawei H31-522 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
Exam Code: H31-522 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: humaira
Question 24

Which of the following is incorrect about IT service organizations in different modes?

Options:

A.

Traditional IT service organizations are internal IT providers.

B.

IT service organizations in the private cloud mode are shared service units.

C.

IT service organizations in the private cloud mode are internal IT providers.

D.

IT service organizations in the public cloud mode are external providers.

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following segments is used for communication between FusionSphere OpenStack components?

Options:

A.

172.28.0.0/24

B.

192.168.0.0/20

C.

172.28.0.0/20

D.

192.168.0.0/24

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following may cause communication between VMs out of the network security control?

Options:

A.

Most of the cyber security systems cannot identify the traffic of the encrypted VMs.

B.

Communication between VMs in a server is not perceived by physical security devices.

C.

VM images use the tools that can enable communication between VMs to bypass firewalls.

D.

The client operating system can activate the secret mode.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 27

Which of the following roles serves as the super administrator in the OperationCenter system?

Options:

A.

System administrator

B.

Monitoring personnel

C.

Maintenance personnel

D.

Security administrator

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

H31-522