Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-522 Exam Questions and Answers by adnan

Page: 2 / 9

Huawei H31-522 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Professional –Cloud DataCentre Operations
Exam Code: H31-522 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: adnan
Question 8

Inventory management of virtual resources is to collect and organize existing FusionCompute and VMware resource pools and then add resources to the FusionSphere OpenStack platform. Which of the following resources have been provisioned? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

VMs

B.

Hosts

C.

Virtual switches

D.

VM templates

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following statements is incorrect about the data migration process?

Options:

A.

Assign the LUNs on the target storage array to a host and ensure that the host can detect the LUNs.

B.

Replicate or migrate data using the third-party volume management software on the host.

C.

Modify the storage mapping relationship on the host.

D.

Remove the source storage and delete the image relationship.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following interfaces of OperationCenter can be extended to collect resource and alarm data from the interconnected systems?

Options:

A.

Southbound interface

B.

Northbound interface

C.

Eastbound interface

D.

Westbound interface

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 11

During the installation of Ope ration Center, which of the following root disk sizes should be selected?

Options:

A.

500 GB

B.

GB

C.

1500 GB

D.

5000 GB

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

H31-522